Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update my first hardware (Serial Voltmeter).Add two new functions

Four functions with a one hardware:

Serial Voltmeter (see my old thread )http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44181

Timer for power GPS when the PC and out

Automatic switch VGA-AV and AV-VGA with input from the lamp reverse of the car(only for Lilliput) connect in parallel to the switch original for rear cam use

Automatic fixed lighting of the blue leds of the keys when the lights of the car(only for Lilliput) connect to the pin 8 and 12 of the Lilliput

In the future I put in download the material for to build "home made" this hardware

In enclosure the photo of the new hardware

Mauri
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    01/05/05

UPDATE PHOTO NEW VERSION OF THE HARDWARE

Edit: ALL the Input -Output in the new board is optoisolated.

For all guys:
    If you have the Lilliput monitor (7" TS) I ask you to make a test:

Turn on the PC and also the Lilliput, tries to push the button AV to manually go to AV1 (the PC has to be in initial phase of boot) and tell me if Suffered the Lilli, only in this condition (first 5/8 second max of operation) succeeds in commuting from VGA in AV1 or no.
    Do you him to know in this thread.

Thanks
    Attached Files

I assume the AV/VGA Lilliput switching can get out of sync if you swap the modes externally via the button and/or remote, right?
    2004 4runner

Comment

The Pic simulates the input on the original button of switch of the lilliput VGA-AV.

Mauri

Comment

I am sorry but I didn't get it. Will this device switch the VGA to AV1 and 2 on a lilliput automatically hen the reverse light is on and then back to VGA when it is off?
        Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

Originally posted by Zebelkhan
          I am sorry but I didn't get it. Will this device switch the VGA to AV1 and 2 on a lilliput automatically hen the reverse light is on and then back to VGA when it is off?
          YES!
          default VGA
          turn the revers light
          switch VGA-AV1
          off revers ligth
          switch AV2-VGA

Mauri

Comment

Cool...I am off reading your original thread. Hope you have info on how to build or buy over there....
            Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

I have built" home made" ALL....
              The old version is in download in my web space (see the link) by now for a while, full version, and compatible to 100% with RR (thanks Guino)
              Also the new version and perfectly already it works (tested).
              I use this rear Cam,waterprof, in enclosure the photo

Mauri
              Attached Files

Comment

I read the other threads and downloaded the project. Unfortunately it is way over my head. Will you build and and sell one to me? I only need it to switch the lilliput. Thanks.

Comment

are you selling these built. I may be interested
                  -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

NO,I don't sell this.

My idea and for everybody, free, to build him "Home made"

Mauri

Comment

Originally posted by mauri
                      NO,I don't sell this.

My idea and for everybody, free, to build him "Home made"

Mauri
                      Unfortunately I don't have a way to program a PIC so I guess I can't have this. Thanks anyway...

Comment

In the web is possible download many simple hardware to burning the PIC device.....And sw free (type IC-PROG)

Mauri

Comment

I have a similar camera, the same actually, but with IR... I really like it in case you guys are looking for one! I wrote a review on here just search for "REVIEW" and my username...

</hijack>
                          Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
                          Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Mauri is possible to implement this on xenarcs someday??? or is to hard to go from lilli to xenarc confi...??
                            RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                            We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Originally posted by thanatos106
                              Mauri is possible to implement this on xenarcs someday??? or is to hard to go from lilli to xenarc confi...??
                              I have made the tests with the Lilli....
                              But the Xenarc if I am not wrong it already has the automatic functions to switch VGA - AV..

However if the Xenarc has the button for the manual switch VGA-AV in theory it works equally my hardware.

EDIT:If you connect my hardware to the Lilli, ALL the original /manual functions(timer -led and manual switch VGA-AV) work correctly!

Mauri

Comment

Working...
                              X