X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tv in rr not work

Hi guino,
    I have a problem with the TV in RR.
    I have acquired one cinergy 400. With winamp it works well . When I open RR and I select tv the screen is black and after a some second the menu appears main of rr for little moments, in order then to return on the skin of the tv and it does not happen null. As I can make to convince RR in order to watch the tv. ???

P.S.
    I have tried also with a ATI ALL IN WONDER 128 FOR, and happens the same thing you can help Me.
    For greater clarity I send to some screenshot.
    Thanks to you
    Attached Files

You either have no presets or you have not setup your presets path in RRConfig. Then RR doesn't know what to tune into.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

guino I had inserted the path in RRconfig, and executed the preset of the channels tv with winamp.
      At the moment of the test they existed approximately 50 channels tv in the folder tv of winamp.
      How never it does not work?
      Thanks

Originally posted by guino
      You either have no presets or you have not setup your presets path in RRConfig. Then RR doesn't know what to tune into.
      Attached Files

Comment

ummm... do you have the files propperly associated in winamp ? have you tried it without using the TV Card Reset option ? there may be a bug there.. I use this all the time with no problem -- but I never use card reset..
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Guino,
          I have disintall and reinstall RR, and hour finally the TV works.
          I have now a small problem with the Vis of Winamp in RR it is much slow one.
          outside rr it works well. Why?
          Thanks for the patience..

Originally posted by guino
          ummm... do you have the files propperly associated in winamp ? have you tried it without using the TV Card Reset option ? there may be a bug there.. I use this all the time with no problem -- but I never use card reset..

Comment

Originally posted by manung
            Guino,
            I have disintall and reinstall RR, and hour finally the TV works.
            I have now a small problem with the Vis of Winamp in RR it is much slow one.
            outside rr it works well. Why?
            Thanks for the patience..
            Flash/Scrolling Text etc use CPU.. so you should reduce CPU usage in the VIS settings.. the fastest you'll get is using AVS with the Pixel Doubling Option ... also the larger the VIS window is, the slower it will get..
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

When I enabled winamp hiding, I noticed a similar problem to what is reported in post 1...

I click TV, it goes to TV screen, then after about 2 seconds shows me the menu skin for another 2 seconds, then goes to TV screen and starts working...

The same happens for Radio

I have Card Reset on both (I dont think I actually tried it without that yet, alhtough I should, but I was having unrelated problems and left that option to test and forgot to disable - I'll try it further)

Just thought I'd mention this... Its working in the end though!
              Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
              Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

My TV card USB TX Hollywood Live (Capturer driver: AverTV USB 2.0) don't work well with the TV plugin for Winamp 1.9b9: the scan buttons are disabled and in RR the change of channel block the program and display this error "Corrupt file or unsupported module type".

Sorry for my english

Comment

You can try an earlier version of the plugin... if your card doesnt work with the tv plugin, chances are it ONLY works with the manuftcures software, meaning no other application can use it .. chances for this are slim, so I'd suggest making sure you've followed the FAQ instructions..
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
                  X