Move Songs in Playlist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move Songs in Playlist

I would really like to be able to move songs up and down on my playlist so I can always listen to them in the order I want to. I tried using the sendkey command (alt+up arrow is the command to move a song up) in a skin, which works but only when I have focused winamp's playlist editor immediately before. Is there a way to make it so the key is always recognized by winamp?

After the command is sent, the roadrunner playlist stays the same. I realize the list does not update automatically, but is there a way to put a refresh button elsewhere on the screen so the the playlist in roadrunner will look the same as winamp's new, updated via sendkey playlist?

Thanks
    My 2002 F250 Install

You posted in the skins directory.
    Can someone please move this topic!

Comment

Originally posted by donde
      I would really like to be able to move songs up and down on my playlist so I can always listen to them in the order I want to. I tried using the sendkey command (alt+up arrow is the command to move a song up) in a skin, which works but only when I have focused winamp's playlist editor immediately before. Is there a way to make it so the key is always recognized by winamp?
      After the command is sent, the roadrunner playlist stays the same. I realize the list does not update automatically, but is there a way to put a refresh button elsewhere on the screen so the the playlist in roadrunner will look the same as winamp's new, updated via sendkey playlist?
      Thanks
      This is a feature requested before.. I only have to add the winamp-control code then you should be able to move the items in the playlist like in the FM radio skin.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

awesome....so is this next release material or further down on the list?
        My 2002 F250 Install

Comment

pretty close because I intend to add extra support for the new Alpine skin...
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
          X