Go Home funcion on Browse button.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Home funcion on Browse button.

I'd like to be able to listen to music from CD and mp3's from my hdd. I've made a BROWSE.RRL with the line: " E:\;>CD-ROM Drive< ". I've put this in my mp3 folder and it works.
    However once I play music from CD, I cannot go back to the playlist by holding the Browse button (go home function)
    Does the go home function only work with a touchscreen (I recall it working when I used that) or does it have to work on a normal mouseclick too? If it is supposed to work with mouse too, what could be wrong?

well im pretty sure that's nothing to do with a TS or normal mouse.
    windows reconise a TS like an normal mouse, including movement and clicks.

Comment

just press and HOLD the button "Browse" the one that goes into the folder. Make sure not to move the mouse too much while holding it down... alternatively, you can edit/make a button with the code: "!BROWSE".
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Again the answer to my problem is simple. Turns out I was moving the mouse too much. Thanks again Guino

So there isn't a browse button in the BrushMetal skin? Will it be included in a future release?

Comment

as far as I know there's NOT a single screen WITHOUT a browse button ..
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
          X