Questions about scrolling titles.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about scrolling titles.

Two questions about the scrolling titles.

1. Is it possible to change the / between items (title / artist / album etc) in the scrolling title into a - ?
    2. Is it possible to change the color of the font in the scrolling title without remaking the entire skin?

just edit your .skin files, find the line that says "TRACKNAME" and change it to your liking.. everything can be changed. look at skin commands.txt for more details.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I can't find any line that says "TRACKNAME" in any of the .skin files. I did find a line that says "TRACKNUMBER":

L03,150,18,637,45,255,245,0,22,"Tahoma:B","TRACKNU MBER||= / ||TAGTITLE||= / ||TAGARTIST||= / ||TAGALBUM","scroll"

Is this the line I'm looking for?

btw, Isn't there a big faq somewhere which answers all these kind of questions? (I feel kinda stupid asking such simple things. )

Edit: Yes that is it Bee, now stop bothering Guino with your silly questions and test something yourself will ya!

Comment

yeah thats where your looking for.
        just edit the = / into = - or some other fallue u like.

and no u can't change the collor without remaking the skin.
        the Brushmetal skin (BM) is bee´ng updated at the moment by guinno. look for other treaths about that.

he meelobee, I've talked also at www.tweakers.net forum about this **** with u hehe. If you wanna talk in dutch wit me. give me an PM with your msn or icq adress and I will add u.

Comment

That is the line sorry.. you can take all that out and put in just "TRACKNAME" if you want (it will show on the same format as your playlist then). The Three numbers in bold are the RGB color for the text:

L03,150,18,637,45,255,245,0,22,"Tahoma:B","TRACKNAME","scroll"
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
          X