Lilliput LCD touchscreen problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput LCD touchscreen problem

I have a problem with my Lilliput touch screen. No matter what I do the touch screen on the right hand side will go in an arc (see attached pic, this is a capture of me running my finger down the right hand side). Has anyone else had this problem?

I am not sure if it is something I have done (although I have done the 4 and 25 point callibrations more times then I can remember!), a driver issue or and actual fault with the touch screen.

Help!

Thanks!
    Attached Files

that is a known issue with the lilliput's, heat and exposure to UV causes it. You will have to get a replacement from someone like digitalww
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

Comment

Thanks for the info. Great, so this will probably happen again and again and again? No offence to Liiliput but this panel has hardly lasted 6 months!

Are there any other options, ie other parts, that don't suffer with this problem?

Comment

I know it sucks, but from what I have seen it's hit or miss, some people have the problem and some dont. I have had the same lilliput touchscreen for the last 2 years with no problems.

Some say the xenarc touchscreen lasts longer, but i've never owned one so I dont know
        肚子笑痛了
        S60 Install

Comment

someone move this topic to the right forum?
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02
            someone move this topic to the right forum?
            Sorry about that, but I rarely go to the other forums as most of the people here are so friendly I didn't think they would mind a slightly off topic but still related issue.

Obviously I was wrong.

Comment

I dont think he meant this to offend you, Its just that when other people search for a similar issue, they will find it in the right place. I had that same issue, sent my screen back and got a new one but mine died within a week. Sorry to see that dude, be careful opening that lilliput up!
              hardware: 7"lilli mx440 pci,M10k/160GB/slim-slot DVD-CDRW/Hifonics ZEUS ZX8000,CNX1260,DConnex GPS,Powermate,usb WiFi
              software: XP Home/Media Car/RoadRunner/IGuidance 2.0
              Car: 2002 Ford Focus SVT

Comment

Working...
              X