Help RR did something to my winamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help RR did something to my winamp

before i installed RR my winamp was working just fine. after i installed RR if i just open winamp and play a song it will attemp to play then a sec later it stops.

What can i do to get winamp to work again???
    my wish list:
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...tSignature.jpg

All RR does is RUN winamp. It changes no settings, no files and nothing with the plugins. I don't believe the Installshield could have done something either (but I don't maintain that so I can't guarantee it). You can try deleting your winamp.m3u file and see if that helps (by selecting other music), but chances are you're either loading bad files or your install is messed up, which would require a re-install.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

The Install doesn't do anything to the Winamp Install. It only copies the Files in that Road Runner needs, but doesn't touch the Winamp settings or Installation.

Later,
      Bryan
      2000 Yukon Denali
      Shuttle SN65G2
      Cel-D 2.4 GHZ 533mhz FSB
      1GB PC800 Mem
      Radeon9200 PRO
      Seagate 120GB
      ATI Remote
      RF Mini Kb w/Trk Ball
      7" Lilliput Touch Screen Monitor
      USB 2.0 Hub
      Rikaline GPS-6010
      PN11 802.11b Wireless
      XP Pro
      750W Inverter

Comment

my winamp was working fine untill after i had used rr. i have no idea what the deal is. rr plays music thru winamp fine but winamp wont play. i guess im gonna have to reinstall winamp
        my wish list:
        http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...tSignature.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by lominono
          my winamp was working fine untill after i had used rr. i have no idea what the deal is. rr plays music thru winamp fine but winamp wont play. i guess im gonna have to reinstall winamp
          are you sure you're using the same winamp ? who plays music in RR IS Winamp. whatever songs you select in RR, will be what Winamp will have loaded when running winamp alone. you can probably run a task-list and make sure winamp is the only audio application running. RR does nothing to winamp different than what happens when you run winamp alone...
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

With last version of RR Winamp stay on Top if i dont select a RR module to hide Winamp.

So I had to minimize Winamp to hide it.

Older versions of RR have'nt this problem

Comment

This is just a Always on Top option in winamp you probably have on... there hasn't been a single change in winamp's handling for the longest time.
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
              X