X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem whit file .cda

Hi guino
    a last audio problem with cd and RR.
    I use the BROWSER.RRL function and when I listen to the cd audio in format .cda I have noticed that the defective audio . If I listen instead a cd in format .cda with winamp, the audio is perfect. Why?
    Thanks

I don't know what you mean be "defective" . Fact is, RR just tells winamp to play the .CDA file so it should be the same in Winamp or in RR. My best guess is you have too much stuff running on the background hogging the CPU -- specially if you have a slower CPU. Run Winamp outside then run your GPS application with it and whatever else you may be running to see the problem exists. If not, make sure you've done the flash update in RR and check the processor usage with Task manager.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
      I don't know what you mean be "defective" . Fact is, RR just tells winamp to play the .CDA file so it should be the same in Winamp or in RR. My best guess is you have too much stuff running on the background hogging the CPU -- specially if you have a slower CPU. Run Winamp outside then run your GPS application with it and whatever else you may be running to see the problem exists. If not, make sure you've done the flash update in RR and check the processor usage with Task manager.

Ok guino, I have tried rr on my PC in office, and works well. Therefore it is not a problem of RR but of my home PC that is too much loaded. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Working...
      X