Iguidance window postion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iguidance window postion

The last part of my install is the GPS...I am running Iguidance with a modified .exe and IgLaunch...I know I have the GPS window wrong (from here) will this also fix the postion of the screen? (see picture below)
    What is the GPS window name for Iguidance
    Thanks

---------------------
    Crazy Miami Drivers
    R.I.P. My first ever NEW Car
    Old installation
    New Install!!!

|-------------------100%|Cables ran
    |----------------85%----|Software RR
    |--------------80%------|Complete
    [/SIZE]

From your screen shot it looks like "iGLaunch" (no quotes), but you should follow the FAQ on embbeding apps with winspector spy to be sure.. the above is definitely not embbeded correctly.

PS: You should also close the winamp windows so they don't "popup" while using RR..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
      From your screen shot it looks like "iGLaunch" (no quotes), but you should follow the FAQ on embbeding apps with winspector spy to be sure.. the above is definitely not embbeded correctly.

PS: You should also close the winamp windows so they don't "popup" while using RR..
      Thanks G....Got it working...as far as closing winamp, in RR setting it's set to "Hide Winamp." What should I do?
      ---------------------
      Crazy Miami Drivers
      Old installation
      New Install!!!

[/SIZE]

Comment

As I said, CLOSE the EQ and PLAYLIST in winamp and they will NOT re-open. That's all.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
          As I said, CLOSE the EQ and PLAYLIST in winamp and they will NOT re-open. That's all.
          oooo my bad I though it was a certain setting or something..got it now
          ---------------------
          Crazy Miami Drivers
          Old installation
          New Install!!!

[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
          X