Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sonorous buttons

hi guino,
    I have a Alfa Rromeo 147, and every time that I press a push-button, comes emitted a beep. It is possible to make the same every thing time that I press a push-button in rr?
    Thanks

It would be possible but first off, don't you think 90% of the time you would have music playing and it wouldn't sound? I personally feel like it would be annoying to have buttons beep in response, but like I said, you woulnd't hardly hear it. How often do you hear the voice intros to ea screen?? I hardly ever do. My RR resumes to music all the time.
    Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
    Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
    I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
    Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by J187
      It would be possible but first off, don't you think 90% of the time you would have music playing and it wouldn't sound? I personally feel like it would be annoying to have buttons beep in response, but like I said, you woulnd't hardly hear it. How often do you hear the voice intros to ea screen?? I hardly ever do. My RR resumes to music all the time.
      I had not thought to us, but it could be a optional to insert or not to insert, just in order to render rr most flexible and integrated possible.
      Thanks for the interest

Comment

The default voices in RR only play when there's no music playing (hardly ever).. I don't like the idea of playing two things at a time.. but it's reasonably easy to run a little play.exe file to play a beep whenever you press buttons -- some skin editing is required but it is already possible nonetheless...
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

In the Touchscreen driver there is an option to play a beep every time you touch the screen. I'm using this, but sometimes, when you have the volume pumped up, is very annoyng......
          Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

Working...
          X