SENDKEY to specific application

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SENDKEY to specific application

I'd like to send a keyboard shortcut to a specific application that is not embedded or launched by RR. I could not find a skin command to bring that window into focus -- how can I direct to where SENDKEY should go?
    Thanks!

There's an "ACTIVATE" command that can activate any window.. (even if hidden), once that's done, the "sendkey" command should work.. but if it doesn't let me know..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply -- I gave that a shot first but had no luck. I'll try it again and let you know.

Comment

I just looked over the code and I was mistaken.. there's a show/hide window command but it does not activate the window, so I have added a true activate command for next release.. in any case, as long as you have the application focused for at least .1 seconds the sendkey command should work.. the activate command will allow you to immediatelly focus and send in hotkeys from RR's skin.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Hey -- thanks! That'd be great. Road Runner is awesome, thanks for everything you do!

Comment

Working...
          X