Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume always at 20% after call...

Hi

RR working great besides the whole PhoCo issue. Now I have another thing. After every call the music comes back up at 20% of the volume and not at the percentage I had it before. Any ways to fix that or is it just tupid me who hanst found the right option in the settings yet?

Thanks
    Lilliput 7" TS TFT, ASRock K7VM2, Duron 1,3 GHz, 512 MB DDR RAM, 30 GB Seagate HDD @ 5.400 rpm, WLAN w/ 500mW booster, Toshiba Slimline DVD-ROM Drive, D-Link USB Radio

Download the German Voicepack 1.0 for FreeDrive now!

You need to configure Phoco not to mess with the voume during phone calls. Either that or at least make it "resume" the previous volume after a phone call. This is not an issue with RR ...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks. Will look into it Keep up the great work!
      Lilliput 7" TS TFT, ASRock K7VM2, Duron 1,3 GHz, 512 MB DDR RAM, 30 GB Seagate HDD @ 5.400 rpm, WLAN w/ 500mW booster, Toshiba Slimline DVD-ROM Drive, D-Link USB Radio

Download the German Voicepack 1.0 for FreeDrive now!

Comment

Working...
      X