Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Browse Mode?

Hello everyone.
    I'm a MediaCar user, finally switched to RoadRunner, however I have one question I cannot find the answer to.

In MediaCar, there is an option called "history browse mode" which remembers where you are in your mp3 directory, so when you browse, even after reboot, you are still in the same directory as your current files. Is there any way to do this in RoadRunner, and if not, how hard is it to implement?

Since this is my first post:
    Thanx to GUINO and ALL who have already answered most of my questions.
    Athlon XP 1900+, FIC AT31 Radeon IGP320, 256MB PC2100, Toshiba/IBM 7.2K 180GB HD,
    Sony XA-300 USB Audio -> Sony CDA-M600 HU, Integrated TV-Out -> Lilliput 7" Widescreen TV (CRAP),
    Vector 700 Watt Inverter, USB Keypad Control, Windows XP SP2, RoadRunner

It's not hard to implement, it's just a matter of saving and restoring the last browsed folder. I like the idea of starting at the music folder (unless you changed folders in the current session).. If you get a few people to back you up, I can add that as an option.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I was used to having this feature also. I would like the option of it remembering the path.

Thanks

Comment

It helps if you have large directory of albums sorted by artist, then disc.

@guino: Thanx. Let us know what you decide.
        Athlon XP 1900+, FIC AT31 Radeon IGP320, 256MB PC2100, Toshiba/IBM 7.2K 180GB HD,
        Sony XA-300 USB Audio -> Sony CDA-M600 HU, Integrated TV-Out -> Lilliput 7" Widescreen TV (CRAP),

Comment

Originally posted by guino
          It's not hard to implement, it's just a matter of saving and restoring the last browsed folder. I like the idea of starting at the music folder (unless you changed folders in the current session).. If you get a few people to back you up, I can add that as an option.
          Come on people. Back me up.
          Please.

Comment

It's been a while, so I thought I'd see. Has anyone found a way to do this without hibernate?

Comment

i would like to see this implimented too !!!!!!!!!!
              http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/856246

Please visit my new site http://www.Gigabitcustoms.com

My worklog http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52720

Comment

nothing yet?

Comment

Me too!

Comment

agree. me too

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                      So what do ya think? Give it a try?

Comment

5 people ? ummm.. what the heck, it'll be on next release..
                        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I repeat...
                          You're the man! What else can I say.
                          Thanx for your work.

Comment

Working...
                          X