Logitech 4000 Webcam w/ WinampTV/RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech 4000 Webcam w/ WinampTV/RR

Ok I installed the WinampTV plugin. When I run Winamp alone, and I choose "Set as playlist" i can view my webcam in a little box. When I go to RR -> Video -> TV, it doesn't show the same playlist... and thus, I cannot see my Webcam. Where is RR->Video->TV looking? I am confused...

OK: Got it to work by running RR Config and pointing to location, but now, my rear view cam is only baout... 2"x2"... can I make it take up the screen? Or most of it/ Its a 1MP camera.

Originally posted by Urinemachine
    Ok I installed the WinampTV plugin. When I run Winamp alone, and I choose "Set as playlist" i can view my webcam in a little box. When I go to RR -> Video -> TV, it doesn't show the same playlist... and thus, I cannot see my Webcam. Where is RR->Video->TV looking? I am confused...

OK: Got it to work by running RR Config and pointing to location, but now, my rear view cam is only baout... 2"x2"... can I make it take up the screen? Or most of it/ Its a 1MP camera.
    Typically you can dbl-click on the image to make it full screen.. but you may need to play with the plugin settings to allow it to display bigger sizes.. It normally uses the entire right square of the screen (when setup correctly).
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
    X