Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get RR to run on a second (external) monitor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get RR to run on a second (external) monitor?

Forgive me if I missed this somewhere in the threads here.

I'm using a laptop and want to run RR on my second (external) monitor. How do I do this? Looks like RR locks to (0,0).
    iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
    CFX - Skin for Road Runner

open general.ini on your skin's folder, change the X/Y position as desired.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks, guino. That works. Now the problem is video/DVD doesn't display on the external monitor. I know that this is just a video overlay problem. Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks again.
      iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
      CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

that will depend exlusively of the software/hardware used... there's typically a setting to select the output monitor... maybe the easiest thing is to put RR in the 1st screen, swap the cables and move the monitor 2 to the left of monitor 1 in the display propperties... this should virtually be the same as the initial setup...
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
        X