Revised Rotating Honda Logo in Ligtwave3D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revised Rotating Honda Logo in Ligtwave3D

I have redone the Rotating honda logo for the BMV2 skin it can be previewed and downloaded from here

Honda Logo Download

Very nice. Thanks
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Now that is cool

Now you need one that rotates center left to right and the outer top to bottom
      2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

I can make em go in any direction. Now that the 3d objects are created I can manipulate them in any fashion. Or surface them how ever. Maybe I'll try experimenting with a Flaming honda logo. The deal is that the more sophisticated the animation the bigger the SWF file.

Comment

Hey Accentsound, can you make one for us VW owners? It will be many appreciated!
          Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

A VW symbol eh?

Ok let me do it up over the weekend. Y'all should have it tuesday or so.

Do you want the outer ring to spin vertically or horizontally or maybe at a 45% angle?

Comment

Yeah, will be nice at 45% Horizzontal i think.

Thanks very much!
              Fabio

Comment

Originally posted by accentsound
                I have redone the Rotating honda logo for the BMV2 skin it can be previewed and downloaded from here

Honda Logo Download

looks good, any chance of making a lexus one
                [M10K][TinyXP][Roadrunner Frontend][OEM Enclosure]
                [iGmon]
                Download MP3 MixTapes

Comment

Ok the chrome VW 3D logo is done. It rotates at a 45 degree angle rather than just spin on the Y axis. I'll post the link as soon as I get into work in the morning. NOTE the entire VW logo rotates as it the logo does not have a distinct outer ring like the Caddy or Honda Logos.

The Lexus Logo should be easy enough, also note that a the logo is again all on piece. The outer ring is part of the "L" and would look strange if seperated.
                  But let me know if you want the L seperated from the outer ring.

I'll get to it sometime during the week.

Comment

toyota?

Comment

ford ?
                      mp3car infill g4

Comment

acura?

Biostar M7NCG 400 ver 7.2 AMD Mobile Athlon 1.1GHz (@ 1GHz), Kingston PC2700 512mb WD 80gig HD Custom Case Opus 150W PS Lilliput 7" TS D-Link DBT-120 BT D-Link DWL-G122 WiFi Holux GR-231 GPS nLited XP Pro iGuidance RoadRunner frontend

Comment

Nissan? Can you make a still Nissan Logo as well?

Comment

OK the rotating VW logo has been uploaded and can now be downloaded from the Link at the top of this thread. Go to the fist post in this thread and the link is there.

Comment

Thanks very much AccentSound, for the Job, I like it!
                              Fabio

Comment

Working...
                              X