• Switch button ?

I have tried every thing to swap gotofirst and gotolast on the same button

"GOTOFIRST;SWITCHBUTTON;2" - "GOTOLAST;SWITCHBUTTON;1"
    "GOTOLAST||SWITCHBUTTON;1"

"GOTOFIRST>>GOTOLAST"

Help
    2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

The Button number is relative to the position of the B line in the file.. make the button with this code: "GOTOFIRST||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>GOTOLAST||SWITCHBUTTON ;1" the first 'Bxx' line of the .skin file.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks guino it work like a champ
      2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

Now this is one for guino

I am trying to make a button for xm stop (mute), play (unmute) and have a lable on the button that says stop when unmuted and play when muted by using switchbutton and switchlable at the same time.

Is this possible?
        2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

Button Code:
          "PAUSE||SETLABEL;!MYMUTE;Play||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>RES UME||SETLABEL;!MYMUTE;Stop||SWITCHBUTTON;1"

Label code:
          "!MYMUTE","Stop"

Apparently I don't have setlabel in the .txt either..
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thank guino

Set label is in the .txt file but I would not have known to use it much less figured it out with switch button.

This is what I ended up doing
            Button Code:
            "PAUSE||SETLABEL;!MYMUTE;||SETLABEL;!MYMUTE2;Play| |SWITCHBUTTON;1>>RESUME||SETLABEL;!MYMUTE;Stop||SE TLABEL;!MYMUTE2;||SWITCHBUTTON;1"

Label code:
            "!MYMUTE","Stop"
            "!MYMUTE2","

By the way when you put the text in the label code caps will not work but after setlabel changes the label caps work.
            2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

I guess if you're using 2 labels it would allow you choose font and color separately for displaying Play or Stop...

What do you mean by "caps will not work" ?
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

When the skin first opens all the letters are in lower case till the button changes the labels even if you have all capital letters in the Label code: as in my stop above.
                2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

This morning I loaded this skin in to the truck computer and pause and resume did not seem to work in XM. Is this true and should I use mute instead or is it just the version of rr I have?
                  2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

I don't think Pause/Resume work propperly with XM (I seem to remember a bug where it seems they are inverted..) I have to fix it.. but earlier versions may not even have it implemented.
                    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

This is giveing me the biggest headache, literaly.

im trying to combine 5 buttons and 5 labels in to one button using switchbutton and setlabel (i tried switchlable for hours till i found this post).
                      After bangin my head on the keyboard for god knows how long, i think i finally almost have it working.
                      I can get all of these commands working by thereself no problem, its when i try to combine everything i run into problems.

this is my current button code

Code:
                      "showsimlist||SETLABEL;!CUSTOM2;SIM||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>showdialedcalls||SETLABEL;!CUSTOM3;OUT||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>showreceivedcalls||SETLABEL;!CUSTOM4;IN||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>showmissedcalls||SETLABEL;!CUSTOM5;MISSED||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>showphonelist||SETLABEL;!CUSTOM1;PHONE||SWITCHBUTTON;1"
                      these are all the labels in the .skin file
                      Code:
                      /, L, x, y, w, h, color R;RGB, G, B, font size;FONT, font name, Code;LABELCODES, Tooltip;LABELALIGNMENT
                      L,122,19,75,23,255,255,255,14,"Arial:B","!CUSTOM1","PHONE",
                      L,114,390,570,20,0,0,0,16,"Arial:B","=||TAGARTIST||= / ||TAGALBUM","SCROLL-CENTER"
                      L,314,19,75,23,255,255,255,14,"Arial:B","!CUSTOM3","OUT","CENTER"
                      L,409,19,75,23,255,255,255,14,"Arial:B","!CUSTOM4","IN","CENTER"
                      L,504,19,75,23,255,255,255,14,"Arial:B","!CUSTOM5","MISSED","CENTER"
                      L,597,19,83,23,255,255,255,14,"Arial:B","=RELOAD","CENTER"
                      L,218,19,75,23,255,255,255,14,"Arial:B","!CUSTOM2","SIM","CENTER"
                      what happens when i try to test this out:
                      when i first load the skin, all the labels are visible (i only want one of them to be visible at first) and they are all in lower case letters (i want all caps).

When i click the button that has all the switch stuff, the switchbuttons work fine, and the labels seem to change also, they go from lower case to uppper case on the correct click.
                      What i want them to do is turn on and turn off like switchlabel (couldnt get that to work with switchbutton).

somebody throw me a lifesaver, im sinking overhere.

Thanks!!
                      01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                      01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                      mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Well you can forget upper case that way some thing to do with RR

You can do something like this

The Button "SWITCHLABEL;1||SWITCHLABEL;2||SWITCHLABEL;3 ||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>SWITCHLABEL;1||SWITCHLABEL;2||SW ITCHLABEL;3||SWITCHBUTTON;1

L1,371,341,135,35,192,192,192,18,"Arial:B",">>=Nig ht","CENTER"---- this will start as blank then switch to Night
                        L,218,306,110,75,0,255,0,28,"Verdana:B","=Day>>"," RIGHT"------this will start day then switch to blank
                        L,218,306,110,75,0,255,0,28,"Verdana:B","=Day>>=Ni ght","RIGHT"------this will start day then switch to Night
                        L,218,306,110,75,0,255,0,28,"Verdana:B","=Day>>=Ni ght>>","RIGHT"------this will start day then switch to Night then switch to blank
                        2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

so i do want to use switchlabel instead of setlabel? Whats confuseing me about your button is why is the switchlablel set 3 times before the first switchbutton, and 3 times again?

do you know if there is a label that list what phonebook you are currently viewing (for phoco) and i can just skip the whole switchlabel nightmare. There needs to be like a wizzard for these switchbuttons and labels, the syntax and order etc is just confuseing, and the examples in skincommands.txt only confuse you more, maybe thats a request for skineditor I think more people would use them if they knew how.
                          01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                          01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                          mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Working...
                          X