Volume/input problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume/input problems

Hi all, maybe i'm just blind, but I can't seem to find the solution to my problem(s) anywhere. My hardware is:
    VIA EPIA SP13000 (using onboard sound+video)
    250GB Seagate 3.5: drive
    M1-ATX
    8" LCD touchscreen
    XMD1000 XM reciever (plugged into line-in)

Okay, when I first installed RR, everything seemed to be working properly.
    Then, the line-in level seemed to be much louder than the master volume, even with the option to link them toghether in the config was enabled.
    Then, yesterday, I began noticing that the video volume was really low, and had a whine (not ground loop noise) to it. The output of the XMD is way loud, and I can get the whine to stop if I minimizr RR, then manually mute the line-in in windows.
    Today, I can't get any sound at all. playing MP3's, no sound. With XM, I get sound, but the volume slider won't control it. How do I set all these levels so the master volume controls them all at the same level?
    WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
    Webpage

Never mind, I found the problem. I think it was a plugin/Winamp acting stupid. re-loaded them, and now it works fine.
    WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
    Webpage

Comment

Working...
    X