PhoCo intergration/ call pop up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhoCo intergration/ call pop up

Not a bug but more of a oversight if anything.

guino:

Is there a way to make the incomeing call/outgoing call pop up window fade away or go away after a few sec and return RR back to normal operation?
    I find that when im on a call the pop up caller id window never leaves and i cant do anything in RR while im on the phone. This is esp a problem if im on the GPS screen as it covers my position completely.

Im not sure if this is a phoco isssue or something that can be changed in RR.

But im about a few tics away from just uninstalling phoco all together, just dosent seem worth it at the end of the day, i cant get it to do what i want it to for the life of me. I need something else.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

The best thing for you to do is to simply add a "EXIT" button on the phoco popup that will allow you close the popup whenever you want. I just made an invisible button on the "display" portion of the screen that I can use to close it...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

ok cool, that will work for now.
      01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
      01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
      mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot.

I am happy to say nice work all. I have everything up and running pretty well. I do have one issue that i have not found in the forums.

How can i dial numbers in the outgoing phoco screen. I have modified the skin to show the numbers and copeid the number maping from the phoco.ini to the out call screen. However i only get the voice announce "1" when i push 1 and not the tone info passed to the phone. I would like to get this to work so i can check my voicemail with the program.

Thanks for any help leads...
        greg

Comment

The numbers only work to enter the number to dial.. when the call is in progress, they'll have no effect in Phoco (or so I think)... I am not sure if it is possible to send those key presses to phoco.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Oh
            If I use the phoco application I can do it.

Is there a skining tutorial anywhere? I used the application that was made I just wonder if there is an explination of the hooks that are available. I will definatly build and contribute a skin.

Roadrunner is a very nice peice of work and the forum is great.

Thanks,
            -Greg

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57344
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
              X