Help with delorme embed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with delorme embed

While I know many of you out there absolute hate Delorme products, and while I agree that Street Atlas is not the best program out there, I am forced to use their products for work. I have searched the forums for several days now and cannot seem to find any truly definitive information on how to properly embed this software into road runner. Basically I would like to cover up the information panel that is to the left on most Delorme screens menu options and music controls etc. I have read the Faqs and have attempted to use Skinbedder however, this has only proved that I am indeed retarded. Any earnest help other than a suggestion to buy another software package would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

A good place to start would be to open RRConfig, select external gps and try setting the External GPS path to the path of your Delorme product. Then after you get it working, you can edit External_Gps.skin as you wish
    Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
    Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
    I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
    Please help.

Comment

Thank you, but I have done that already. I have my path set in and Delorme loads however it does not “attach” I guess is the best way to but it. If I click on the map it switches windows and road runner moves behind the program. Also this does not resize the application to fit in the road runner window or remove unnecessary items such as the title bar. If you have any more ideas or know of some more detailed threads where I can find out more about window resizing that would help also.

Comment

Working...
      X