Image on mouseover?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image on mouseover?

Is it in any way possible to let buttons have a mouse over image?

What I want to do is make a couple of buttons and when you move your mouse over one of these buttons it has to show a picture of the program in a seperate area. ( Much like the Launch menu works, exept I want to have buttons instead of text.) Is this possible?

You can only use the ON image within the button the mouse is over.. so you can make it display something but it will be on the button itself. Other than that, you can load images (anywhere -- even outside the buttons) bu using the loadimg command but this can only be executed by a button press or external application..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Too bad, both are not what I'm looking for, I'll try to figure out something else.

Comment

I'd say the easiest way to achieve what you're talking about is by using Flash..
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
          I'd say the easiest way to achieve what you're talking about is by using Flash..
          Thanks, I'm not that good with flash (Read: not at all!) But I'll give it a try

Comment

Put up a post asking "anyone good at flash willing to help out on a small project". There are plently of people here good at flash that I bet would be willing to take it on.
            Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
            Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
            I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
            Please help.

Comment

Working...
            X