Audio player skin not functioning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio player skin not functioning

Sorry if this is a very dumb question. But I am in the process of building my first car PC. I have built loads of pc's for normal use but this is much more of a challenge I am solving most problems and am almost ready to fit into my car. Managed to get lots of useful tips of this site. I think I am going with Roadrunner for my front end and find it very slick nice piece of software. Only trouble is tonight all the buttons in the music playback screen do not work they are all fine for the other screens gps, dvd, and so on. Any Answers would be a big help

show us your audio_player.skin. I'm assuming you do have winamp installed?
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Please read the install FAQ... your problem is because winamp is either not installed or not set correctly.. if you have problems afterwards post your detailed issues.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

thank you both for a quick response I have the latest winamp installed. and I have been using the following skins either bav2 or bmv2.

Comment

You said "...Only trouble is tonight all the buttons in the music playback screen do not work..." Sounds like you've had them working but tongiht are experiencing difficulty? First thing I would do is verify that winamp is loading with RR. if you cannot normally see winamp open behind your RR, you can check your processes for winamp.exe. If winamp is loading with RR, I would then try opening winamp on it's own and verifying that winamp will play music standalone. Other than that, have you done any skin ediiting?
          Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
          Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
          I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
          Please help.

Comment

Thank you all for your advice I have sussed it out tonight. it was due to the spinning honda logo taking up all the cpu all i done was install shockwave all sorted.... onto the next problem

Comment

I have found flash to be way too much of a CPU hog to use in my carpc. It's just not worth it for me. I don't use any at all.
              Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
              Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
              I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
              Please help.

Comment

Working...
              X