Iguidance Double instances in RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iguidance Double instances in RR

Does anyone have a problem of when using road runner and while an instance of Iguidance is loaded when you hit the GPS button, you decide to go back to the main screen and hten hit the GPS button again and another instance of Iguidance loads again? Is there a solution to have only one application loaded?

I've also recently installed skinbedder(love it) but now also have multiple instances of skinbedder as well. Any inputs?

what skin are you using and what is the code that the button that goes to gps is using?
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

RR checks if an application is already running before trying to (re)start it... if this is happening is because you have the WRONG WINDOW NAME to embed -- and so, you probably don't have the application embbeded propperly either. There's a FAQ on embbeding applications that you should look at.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I had the same problem with ms Streets. And I had the CORRECT WINDOW name programmed. Once I updated to a newer version of rr, things worked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by widower
          I had the same problem with ms Streets. And I had the CORRECT WINDOW name programmed. Once I updated to a newer version of rr, things worked fine.
          what is the correct window name for ms streets? I was under the impression that the window name changes.
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by guino
            RR checks if an application is already running before trying to (re)start it... if this is happening is because you have the WRONG WINDOW NAME to embed -- and so, you probably don't have the application embbeded propperly either. There's a FAQ on embbeding applications that you should look at.

Thanks for the tip, I was reading up on the embedding facts and now i'll know what to do, thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X