Lists of the Playlists ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lists of the Playlists ...

Ok I have looked every where. How do you see the list of Playlists for both the audio player and the Sirius radio tuner?

I would like to set up channels (favorites) for my wife and kids, but can not figure out how to see it. I tried "SRFavList" attached to a button but nothing happens. Looked at commands for Sirius and renamed the SRFavList skin to "SRFAV".

There is no mention of SRFavList in the skin commands.

Also the list of playlists for MP3's do you have to go to that directory and click on the file? Or is there a button you can assign to see them?

Sorry I am new to RR and tried to Search for the answers.
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

You can create buttons to load specific playlists by using the RUNQ command to run winamp with the desired playlist path, along with RELOADLIST so it updates the playlist.

The Sirius favorite lists work exactly as the XM favorite lists.. the Brushed skins on my site provide a complete example of both. There's a button to cycle through the lists, one to add a list, one to delete a list, one to add a channel to current list and one to delete the selected channel from the list.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
      The Sirius favorite lists work exactly as the XM favorite lists.. the Brushed skins on my site provide a complete example of both. There's a button to cycle through the lists, one to add a list, one to delete a list, one to add a channel to current list and one to delete the selected channel from the list.
      Yep saw that, what I mean a menu like this

-Sirius Favorites-
      All Rock
      My Wife's Favorites
      My Son's Favorties
      Traffic in California
      World News
      Local News
      Sports

You select it from the menu and it lists the stations. Can this be done?
      2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
      Sound Stage
      Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

You can create those playlists yourself and press the button to switch between them, but there's nothing to display a list of of favorite lists to change onto.. if you press add channel on the main list, then a list of favorites appear to select the list to add the station onto, but it will not change to it right away...
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks G! and for being patient with a noob to RR.
          Sound Stage
          Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Working...
          X