Control multiple volume levels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control multiple volume levels

Is there a simple way to implement a 3-way volume slider, one for front, one for rear, one for sub?

I was looking through the options in the skin editor, and it doesnt seem to offer support for that.
    So Steve, how fast is your car?

Oh, about 1800mhz.

Use the VOL+;Wave for each slider, wave can be any valid windows volume control slider name.

To make it so one slider changes all 3 volumes use double pipes

eg

VOL+;Front||Use the VOL+;Rear||Use the VOL+;Centre

Comment

Originally posted by Cruizer
      Use the VOL+;Wave for each slider, wave can be any valid windows volume control slider name.

To make it so one slider changes all 3 volumes use double pipes

eg

VOL+;Front||Use the VOL+;Rear||Use the VOL+;Centre
      Thanks!
      So Steve, how fast is your car?

Oh, about 1800mhz.

Comment

I am using an audigy2 nx sound card. How do I figure out what the control slider name is for certain controls within the soundblaster settings.

I have the same setup with front / rear / sub that I want to control individually. I can do this with the soundblaster software, but not sure how to control those sliders with RR commands.

Thanks for any help.

Comment

I know... that would be great cuz most ppl have sound blaster cards. Unfortunately, sound blaster software doesn't like to embed and the "Surround Mixer" app doesn't have any hot-keys to control it with. (bummer) Its a shame to spend all that money on a sound card only to find out that you can't fade.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The audio line names, are exactly as they're listed in the WINDOWS MIXER... Start->All PRograms->Accessories->Entertainment->Volume control. Click Options->Properties and you'll see a list of ALL volume controls (Audio lines) you can use in RR.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
            X