Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sending keys to Visulization needs delay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending keys to Visulization needs delay?

"VISU||ACTIVATE;Milkdrop||SENDKEY;{F2}{F3}{F3} "
    im trying to make it so that the title and song time appear in the corner of my vis so i can save real estate on my main screen here is my visu button its opens the visu but seems like the event fires too soon and it missed the rest of the command is theea problem with my code or is there a timer comand to wait to execute for rr
    .______
    | '_ |__\___
    [(o)|___(o)] XB
    ._________
    | I__I I_I|_\__I
    [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

CarPCNetwork

You can do that, by setting the VISU mode to "OTHER" and then entering the milkdrop embedding info, but you'll notice that it will not be "INSIDE" RR's skin anymore, but hovering it -- nonetheless, that's the reason why the sendkey is failing (because it is inside RR's skin).
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

guino im not sure it that makes sense tho, because if i have another button that is
      "ACTIVATE;Milkdrop||SENDKEY;{F2}{F3}{F3}" and that succesfully works without the need to click on the visu window

are there any other options im missing
      i want them both to be in the same function so i dont have to press the other button is this possible
      .______
      | '_ |__\___
      [(o)|___(o)] XB
      ._________
      | I__I I_I|_\__I
      [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

CarPCNetwork

Comment