Cinergy 600 and hibernate/stand-by

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinergy 600 and hibernate/stand-by

When resuming from stand-by or hibernate there is no sound from the radio, is there a way to disconnect before hibernating and then reconnect the radio card when resuming? Or is there another way to fix it?

I use Hibernation everytime and never had an issue with the Cinergy 600.. First question, do you have a mouse/trackball or do you use only the touchscreen ?

You can try the hibernateaware=false option in RR.INI...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
      I use Hibernation everytime and never had an issue with the Cinergy 600.. First question, do you have a mouse/trackball or do you use only the touchscreen ?

You can try the hibernateaware=false option in RR.INI...

I am running my computer in my house now for testing, and the I have a USB mouse connected, Iīm just using touchscreen in my car. I have another software putting the computer to stand-by when there is a short on two pins on the comport, if I go to hibernate from radio screen and then when I comes back the radio screen shows RDS data but there is no sound, but if I change station the sound comes back again. I will try hibernateaware=false when I get back home.

Comment

I have found the problem, my SDC software was forceing the computer to stand-by mode and thatīs not good. Just to let everybody know this, do not force your computer into stand-by mode if it isn't necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by weekendowel
          I have found the problem, my SDC software was forceing the computer to stand-by mode and thatīs not good. Just to let everybody know this, do not force your computer into stand-by mode if it isn't necessary.
          So you're saying that it works with hibernate, but not with standby ? or that your SDC software was litterally FORCING the hibernate/stand-by process which could easily prevent applications from performing suspend/resume operations ?
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
          X