RR - Video Naming Structure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR - Video Naming Structure

Would it be possible to setup RR to play multiple video files as one? I use Xbox Media Center and it supports something like this:

Example - File Structure:

Bad Boys II-CD1.avi
    Bad Boys II-CD2.avi

Example - RR Display:

Bad Boys II

When clicked it plays CD1 then CD2. Wish all my movies were one file. All my files are allready named this way to work with XBMC.

Thanks

Jon

Originally posted by thestoogeo
    Would it be possible to setup RR to play multiple video files as one? I use Xbox Media Center and it supports something like this:

Example - File Structure:

Bad Boys II-CD1.avi
    Bad Boys II-CD2.avi

Example - RR Display:

Bad Boys II

When clicked it plays CD1 then CD2. Wish all my movies were one file. All my files are allready named this way to work with XBMC.

Thanks

Jon

If you organize your Movies in sub folders (as it was the intent with RR), you can do that easily by placing all files of the same movie on a separate folder, and even add a "cover art" and a "text art description" for it inside the folder.. then all you'd have to do is hit select on those folders and all the movies of that folder would be loaded, or even hit select+ and it would simply add those to the currently loaded files.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks for the information. I should have thought of that.

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X