Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio!?!?!

Hi
    I realy enjoy RR, but the part with radio is driving me nuts.
    That radiator sucks!
    I have philips saa713x chip. and no luck to set up. and "search" showed that many have the problem whith saa713x chips.
    Why there is no option for radio like for TV - WINAMP.works exelent!
    At least winamp is doing the job.
    Maybe there is solution for the RR and radio with saa713x chip?
    Thanx

Originally posted by Tups
    Hi
    I realy enjoy RR, but the part with radio is driving me nuts.
    That radiator sucks!
    I have philips saa713x chip. and no luck to set up. and "search" showed that many have the problem whith saa713x chips.
    Why there is no option for radio like for TV - WINAMP.works exelent!
    At least winamp is doing the job.
    Maybe there is solution for the RR and radio with saa713x chip?
    Thanx
    You can create a skin and use the Radio with winamp... as long as you're willing to work with presets... cause winamp can only handle presets... there's a few people actually doing that.. but also, if winamp works with it, there's a plugin for radiator that is supposed to work with any WDM compatible radio (the only ones that the winamp plugin supports), so that should work with radiator ...

Most importantly, before complaining about radiator, you should realize this is an old application from a time where there was hardly any standard for those things.. even more, its FREE! so it is actually the case you should have looked for a card that would better suit you, than just buy any card and then try to figure it out...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I`m complaining because it says that radiator works with that chip, but I can`t get it working.

Comment

I`m complaining because it says that radiator works with that chip, but I can`t get it working.
        That's not guno's fault....

You've already done your research and found that there are problems with radiator and the chipset on your radio device.
        So you screwed yourself and bought this product before you knew the pitfalls.

Oh well! Deal with it! Move on!
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Then why are you *****ing about this here? Go ***** to customer support of the product you bought.
          iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
          CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

don`t get me wrong!
            I`m not *****ing YOu`ll here!
            I was just wondering if there is onather solution for this chip.
            I got ansver!
            and the card I`ll return with no problems.I took it for test.

and I find RR the best frontend !!

Comment

Working...
            X