Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mute/Unmute when changing Skin

Hi Guino, Hi Guys,

I am still working on my carbon Skin and need some help for including a Phone Software for Nokia phones.

What I have done:
    I used my DVD skin for the phone software, so I have no problem embedding the prog, simply typing the data into RRConfig. Another pro is, that it stops playing musik atomaticly.

What I need is a command to unmute the LineIn when opening and mute the LineIn when closing the DVD skin.

The problem about symbian phones is, that there is no way using bt for calling, you have to do this via LineIn and a micro, direktly connected to the phone.

Thank you
    Deepgear

E: I posted a pic of the phone skin. This is the only way to control every function of a symbian phone, at the moment.

E2: Edited
    Attached Files

Oh no am I going to get banned coz someone posted boobs again? Oh no bgoodman has gone so I should be safe.

Comment

edited:
      Attached Files

Comment

I like the original better Scouse.

Comment

If the Phone adds a line in audio input onto the default mixer, you can probably just mute/unmute it using the SETVOL command (specifying the audio line name)... the only sideeffect is that the volume will always unmute to the same level..

I thought I already had done it, but I just checked and no I had not... but I will try and include a "MUTE" command that can take a parameter of which audio line to mute/unmute...
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by ACHIEVER
            I like the original better Scouse.
            watch carefully:
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by guino
              If the Phone adds a line in audio input onto the default mixer, you can probably just mute/unmute it using the SETVOL command (specifying the audio line name)... the only sideeffect is that the volume will always unmute to the same level...
              How can I include this, to mute/unmute the linein automaticly? I posted my Skin file.

Originally posted by guino
              I thought I already had done it, but I just checked and no I had not... but I will try and include a "MUTE" command that can take a parameter of which audio line to mute/unmute...
              Thank you Guino, you are the best.
              Attached Files

Comment

Can you help me please guino?

Comment

Working...
                X