Alternative Calculator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Calculator

Here is a FANTASTIC Touchscreen Calculator, and it's only 5k! It is FAR better than any shareware/freeware calculator I have ever found in my searches. I am not much of a skinner or programmer with Road Runner, so if someone could embed this into Road Runner, or at least tell me how, I, and I am sure a lot of others, would be grateful.

I have no idea who the author of this .swf is, so don't know if it is public domain or not. I do not have the the source code for this, it is just something I found on the net a long time ago to work on my touchscreen computers in the house with my home automation.

(Can't attatch a .swf, so I zipped it up)
    Attached Files
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

unzip this fine intot the launch folder in the roadrunner dir
    View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

here
      View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

This calc is nice

My all kinds of $hit skin
        Attached Files
        2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

much nicer than the standard windows calc.

Comment

Could someone explain what's up with installing this? The .swf file is small (5k) but I don't know how to just run a .swf as an external app. The .rar files above include an .exe that's over 457k (much bigger than Windows calc at 91k)! Also, some of the .rar's have duplicate files in them. I assume I just use the exe,ini,jpg files and don't need the swf?
            Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Comment

must have winrar , extract all 3 zipped files will all end up in same folder, overwrite "yes" then ccp the alt calc folder into the rr launch folder and thats it.

Cheers

Andy

Comment

Good find
                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Standalone .EXE version

For those who need/want a standalone .exe version, here you go.

I had to delete my original post because i screwed up the exe.

(stupid attachment size limit, so 7 attachments)
                  Attached Files
                  Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

attachments continued
                    Attached Files

Comment

Whew! Got my first app running from a button on the main menu!
                      Now is there any way (other than messing with Skinbedder) that I can get rid of the menu bar that says "Help" from the applet?
                      Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Comment

get rid of the menu bar that says "Help" from the applet?
                        The Flash loader is compressed somehow so reshacker won't work on it. Just use the one tj posted (it doesn't have the help menu).
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ok so for non RR user, how you kill the APP?

Thanatos.
                          RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                          We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

ALT-F4, or right-click on the taskbar instance...

You want me to recreate the .exe so that you can hit ESC?

If you want, I can also add the standard Windows titlebar to teh app.

Comment

Originally posted by thanatos106
                              Ok so for non RR user, how you kill the APP?

Thanatos.
                              What's a non-RR user doing in this forum? If I wasn't using RR there are a lot of other better calculators out there to pick from.

Comment

Working...
                              X