Left Bottom Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Bottom Issue

I have a problem what I can't manage to solve. Every Skin I load in RR it allways hovers the left bottom corner. Anyone else with this issue? It's only in my CarPC. The Desktop one is fine. I thought about, maybe it's the TS but even when I unplug the TS it's still the same.

I want to control my CarPC with the powermate controller to emulate keystrokes. But I actually can't controll it by keyboard, cause it hovers that corner.

Any ideas????

It's actually the same on my desktop pc when I switch the skin dimensions to fullscreen (1280x1024).
    I think its the problem cause the mousepointer jumps to the bottm left corner when hitting a key.
    2+2=Quattro

Audi S6 2.2 Turbo

RNS-E Headunit
    Helix HX400=AXTON Amp
    Audi Doorspeakers and 15" JBL in Sparewheel Hole
    19" Alutec Alloys, ABT-Silencer, FK-Suspension

Girder
    iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
    CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

I'm not a big fan of running hundrets of apps in background. I thought about the same but i want to keep my system clean for better boot performance
      2+2=Quattro

Audi S6 2.2 Turbo

RNS-E Headunit
      Helix HX400=AXTON Amp

Comment

dbassix... Hi... I would like to ask you about the photo if you don't mind... what is that thing?... It looks like a USB knob,if it's can you use to control the audio in your carPC or switch between options like in an ordinary car player... Thanks

Comment

Sorry <-- noobie

Comment

Originally posted by agmsd
            dbassix... Hi... I would like to ask you about the photo if you don't mind... what is that thing?... It looks like a USB knob,if it's can you use to control the audio in your carPC or switch between options like in an ordinary car player... Thanks
            and for Griffen Powermate.

-arebelspy
            See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
            Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
            i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

yeah, when you use a keyboard button, the mouse automaticly moves to the bottom left of the screen. Im not sure on the reason for it, but personaly i dont really care for anything to move my mouse or hide it etc, even when viewing movies, i dont really care if i see the pointer. It should work the same on your desktop also, does on mine. The pointer should move to the bottom left corner just under the skin, its not based on screen res, so on your desktop it would be under the skin and not the bottom of the screen.

Maybe you can ask guino for a "dont screw with my mouse" option.
              01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
              01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
              mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

oh, hey dbassix you shouldnt have any problems using the powermate to control RR, even without girder (i cant figure that crap out) it should work fine.
                The keystrokes i use are for the powermate are left arrow and right arrow, push is enter. Thats basicly all you really need.

beer replenishment fund
                mp3car live search

Comment

yeah, i changed the skin from 800x600 to 800x599. The one pixel matters!!! Cause now the mousepointer is not hovering the left bottom corner, it's outside rr so everything works fine for me. Maybe Guino can sort this out in one of the next releases.
                  2+2=Quattro

Audi S6 2.2 Turbo

RNS-E Headunit
                  Helix HX400=AXTON Amp

Comment

Originally posted by dbassix
                    yeah, i changed the skin from 800x600 to 800x599. The one pixel matters!!! Cause now the mousepointer is not hovering the left bottom corner, it's outside rr so everything works fine for me. Maybe Guino can sort this out in one of the next releases.
                    this actually was fixed before, i was having a similar problem with the pointer hoovering over a button, so my keyboard wouldnt work cause the mouse kept changeing the focus back to the button. Dont know why i didnt think about it earlier, but thats the same problem i was having a while ago. It seems to still work ok on my box, i assume you also have the latest version.

beer replenishment fund
                    mp3car live search

Comment

RR will try to move the cursor off the screen when you use the keyboard so you can navigate with it... if the cursor is not going OFF screen, then you can easily just resize the buttons that are on the bottom left to where the mouse won't be over them.
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
                      X