XM channel list screwing up...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM channel list screwing up...

I'm having a problem, and I hope someone can help me.
    Suppose I'm listening to channel 83, then switch over to listen to some mp3's. When I then switch back to XM, in the middle of the list is channel 83, then below that, 84, 85, etc. just as it should be. However, above 83 in the channel list is channel 138, instead of 82. then channels 137, 136, etc. To get to say, channel 60, I have to scroll up through the 100's, 90's, 80's etc. to get to a channel above the last acessed channel. Why is it doing this? Also, how the heck do I search my music database? I have all 3800+ tracks in one playlist, and when I press the magnifying glass button, it brings up the keyboard. When I enter in the name of a song or artist, it goes back to the 'now playing' screen and doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong?
    WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
    Webpage

I may have just fixed it by updating to the latest version of RR. I just have to use it for a little while to see if the problem comes up again. I still don't know how to search the playlist from the music screen.
    WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
    Webpage

Comment

Working...
    X