I just like to say Thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just like to say Thanks

Well, although this is not any bug report or request I have the urge to say, A big Congratulations to Guino, Skippy76 and to ALL the people that are making this program what it is today. I certainly can see a great amount of team work going on and things are starting to role real fast that last couple of days.
    Thank you guys for all the hard work you have been putting into this and I surely hope you will continue your efforts and not be discouraged if we continuously ask for this or report a bug for that or even if we dislike some things that you implement.
    Thanks guys, thanks a million

P.S. Please document all the new commands so us people that are designing skins do not get lost and miss out on all the great new features.
    The road is long but we are getting there.

Thanks for the support, it's nice to see that our work is appreciated...

I think I've managed to keep the skin_commands.txt up to date... I'm sure you peeps will let me know if I / we have missed anything out.
    06 Volvo XC90
    Use to have installed MII 10000/512Mb/40GB, Lilliput 7", OPUS 90W, Wifi-G PCMCIA, Head Unit Aux adapter, Delorme GPS, XM PCR, Audigy NX, RR
    Car PC downloads: http://carpc.harteveldt.com/

Comment

Skippy76, ive been adding Features to the RRSkinEditor. Any NEW commands that need to be added? I just added all the commands from 10.31.05. But im sure if you add new features, that are related to skins, I will want to add them to the skinner. Thanks.
      Um, I guess this is where you put something witty.WITTY

My Web site, in the design stage. http://home.comcast.net/~cstrachn

Modified RRSkinEditor http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65723

Comment

Yep,

- shufflevideo *command)
        - gpsvol (indicator)
        - gpsgamma (indicator)
        - gpsskin (indicator)

I think that's it.
        06 Volvo XC90
        Use to have installed MII 10000/512Mb/40GB, Lilliput 7", OPUS 90W, Wifi-G PCMCIA, Head Unit Aux adapter, Delorme GPS, XM PCR, Audigy NX, RR
        Car PC downloads: http://carpc.harteveldt.com/

Comment

Originally posted by skippy76
          Thanks for the support, it's nice to see that our work is appreciated...

I think I've managed to keep the skin_commands.txt up to date... I'm sure you peeps will let me know if I / we have missed anything out.
          Everyones efforts are well appreciated!! Along with the wives/girlfriends that allow all this time to impliment all these great features....
          RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
          Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
          Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
          RRMedia
          RRExtended
          DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Indeed, thank you!

And thanks for not going the way of Centrafuse and charging money when you very well could. I think the fact that you have kept RR open source and free has been partially responsible for its astounding growth. Keep up the good work!

Dan

Comment

I also want to say thanks for a great frontend and all your support.I know its not easy keeping up with all the requests and bugs but I would just like to let you know we really appreciate all your effords and time to rr
              mp3car infill g4

Comment

I too would like to show my gratitude. I Love RR! I have tried other front ends, but to me, they cant compare. I made a small donation a while back and to be truthful, I would gladly pay to have RR if I had to. Ive repaired many friends and family PC's at no cost because I love the thrill of the Hobie, the challenge, they needed me, and... I could. Maybe Guino, Skippy and the others that contribute to RR development feel this way also. Whatever the reasons, I for one greatly appreciate all the help and hard work!
                "If at first you don't succeed, keep on suckin' till ya do succeed" (Stooges)

Comment

Working...
                X