CDRIP wont exit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDRIP wont exit

"EXITPLUGIN" button dont close the plugin. I've gone over the TUT, but cant seem to find an answer. Any ideas?

EDIT:
    Changed from "EXITPLUGIN" To just"exit" and its working now

Wow, I just installed the latest version and mine does the same thing. I can rip cds but it won't return to the main menu. I changed "exitplugin" to just "exit" and that seems to work but it also closes CDrip even if it's in the middle of a rip. Is there another solution to keep cdrip running?
    Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
    512mb DDR333
    Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

The "normal" functionality is to only return to RR (without closing) if the plugin is ripping, and to completely exit and return to RR if nothing is going on. I can't foresee any reason why this would not work anymore but I can definitely try it out with the latest version.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Just so you know I downloaded the latest installer yesterday and it had CDrip included, it was a clean install.
        Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
        512mb DDR333
        Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

I have the same problem with exit from CDRip.

In fact I had to terminate both RR and BasePlugin from the task window.

Unfortunately I did so during a rip (I'm is test mode with this) and locked up the CD/DVD drive so it wouldn't eject aft both ended.

It took a power-off sequence to free the drive.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by obrienj View Post
            It took a power-off sequence to free the drive.
            Jim
            The old stretched out paper clip has worked for me in the past ......

Sorry! Not much help, but I just couldn't resist
            Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
            X