Road Runner And IG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Runner And IG

ok, i have made the switch for S & A 2006 to IG 2.1. i have searched and downloaded every skin things like igmod and stuff like that. i have also downloaded winspector and used it to get the title. after doing all of this i still cannot get IG to load into roadrunner when i press gps. i have done gps path and gps title. can someone helpw/o using the word search. thank you
    also which skin do most people like the best and think is functional.
    CLICK ME FOR BMW CARPUTERS

95 Avus M3
    Mods: ;-)
    Carputer: Lilliput 619, GPS= LT-20 Receiver, IGuidance 3 & Streets & Atlas 2K6, RR Front End, Removable Dell Inspiron Laptop, More to come........

?

95 Avus M3
    Carputer: Lilliput 619, GPS= LT-20 Receiver, IGuidance 3 & Streets & Atlas 2K6, RR Front End, Removable Dell Inspiron Laptop, More to come........

Comment

In the roadrunner setting make sure you have the GPS Mode set to external or menu. If you have menu, when you hit gps with ask you which one to load and then just hit external. Make sure you have the correct path to iG and have the window name set to "iGuidance"
      Installed
      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

i have tried that.

95 Avus M3

Comment

what skin are you using?
          01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
          01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
          mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

post your skin name, and your RR.ini settings.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Slightly OT, but does anyone have any real good solutions for RR + iG? Are there plans to make it run native? I have iG running with iGMod, and it's usable at best.

Dan

Comment

Make sure you didn't do what a lot of people did, spell iguidance wrong... lots of people have difficulty getting it to load by spelling it iguidence.
                Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
                Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
                I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
                Please help.

Comment

I have no problems with RR and iguidance..

I just set it to use external gps, and then set the dir to the iguidance executable.. Nothing else!

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_smoke
                    what skin are you using?
                    Guess he got it fixed.
                    You know you want to...Worklog
                    Enjoying v1.0 since it's operational. Aaaawww yeah.
                    Specs: Opus120; Epia M10k; 700IDT; GlobalSat BR-355; iGuidance 2.1 & IGMod; XM; Custom case.
                    Witty one-liners currently quoted by (0001) mp3car.com forum member sigs.

Comment

thanks i got it working. i use 5 different skins. bm2, cs orange, chucks, ls2, bmw

95 Avus M3

Comment

Originally posted by bimmeracer
                        thanks i got it working. i use 5 different skins. bm2, cs orange, chucks, ls2, bmw
                        Wow, didn't even notice you had an e36. Are you on BFC?

Dan

Comment

yes and dtmpower. i go by bimmeracer3 of bfc and bimmeracer on dtm whenever that site is working.

95 Avus M3

Comment

Originally posted by dmurray14
                            Slightly OT, but does anyone have any real good solutions for RR + iG? Are there plans to make it run native? I have iG running with iGMod, and it's usable at best.

Dan
                            Puurdom and skippy are working on tight integration. I hope with the next version of igmod should have it
                            -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Working...
                            X