Custom indicator.. question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom indicator.. question

Is it possible to blink my custom indicator (belt.gif) for 10 seconds after I open for the first time the GPS skin and after is hide ?

Correct string to add ???

Thanks

Mauri
    Attached Files

It would probably be easier to do this in flash. Just place the attached flash file in your skin with RRskineditor, then add the following to the .skin file with notepad:

/DISCARDABLE
    Attached Files
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by DiNASTY
      It would probably be easier to do this in flash. Just place the attached flash file in your skin with RRskineditor, then add the following to the .skin file with notepad:

/DISCARDABLE
      The best !!

Thanks DiNASTY for this custom indicator, work perfectly with RR.

Two only things:

1)is it possible to increase the time instead that 10 seconds in 3 minutes then hide?
      I am very distracted, better leaving the indicator visible for a lot of time ...

2)Io use hibernate as turning off the PC, and when I turning on the PC,unfortunately I cannot see the indicator because RR is already open, is it possible to find a solution to this?

EDIT: I have a database of icons for the automobiles tipe the custom indicator....., if it interests in someone tomorrow I put it in download .

Mauri

Comment

I'd be interested in the icons! I'm also interested in the flash icon activity based on hibernate.
        DiNASTY is a wicked guru when it comes to these flash thing-a-majigs.
        You know you want to...Worklog
        Enjoying v1.0 since it's operational. Aaaawww yeah.
        Specs: Opus120; Epia M10k; 700IDT; GlobalSat BR-355; iGuidance 2.1 & IGMod; XM; Custom case.
        Witty one-liners currently quoted by (0001) mp3car.com forum member sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Viscouse
          I'd be interested in the icons! I'm also interested in the flash icon activity based on hibernate.
          DiNASTY is a wicked guru when it comes to these flash thing-a-majigs.
          DiNASTY in the future to do that... I have talked to him

Ok, for download the icons in my web space:

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/tecno-maur...ve%20Icons.rar

EDIT:if don't work directly, copy and paste the link...

Mauri

Comment

Working...
          X