MC2.0 skin and CDRIp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC2.0 skin and CDRIp

Can anyone help with this, I have searched and think I have tried most options but always seem to get stuck.

I can launch CDRIp from the MC2.0 skin by using the following command;
    &[email protected];CDRIp.skin;RRCDRIp;C:\Prog ram Files\Road Runner\CDRIp\CDRIp.exe&

Everything works the cd drive is recognised and I can rip music all day long if I want.

The problem comes when I try to quit the screen and return to the main menu, the commands I have tried and results are listed below,

Command "ESC"
    Result skin quits, main menu doesn't load although Road Runner is still open in the task manager

Command "EXIT"
    Result Same as ESC

Command "EXITPLUGIN"
    Result Does nothing, CDRIp skin won't quit, Road Runner still open in task manager

Command "LOAD;menu.skin"
    Result Same as EXITPLUGIN

Command "AUDIO" (same as some commands in other skins)
    Result Same as EXITPLUGIN

Command "LOAD;menu.skin;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\rr.exe"
    Result Loads menu.skin but does not load main.swf, CDRIp does not quit and buttons don't work properly

Command "LOAD;menu.skin;Road Runner;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\rr.exe"
    Result Same as LOAD;menu.skin;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\rr.exe

I have tried everything I can think of and CDRIp works with another skin using ESC as the command on the back button. If someone can help or suggest something, please let me know

do these exist in your ExecTBL.ini?

"QUIT","SendMsg;RRCDRip;showplugin||bye"
    "BYE","QUIT"
    Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
    Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
    I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
    Please help.

Comment

yeah they do, and everything works in the bmv2 skin

Comment

When you use ExitPlugin, you are saying that pressing the button literally has no effect? The screen just stays at CDRIP?

Please help.

Comment

Yeah, cdrip stays open, rr is open in the task manager and cdrip is still fully functional

Comment

Now, I don't think MC2.0 has a cdrip skin, is this something you made yourself? Can you post your skin?

Please help.

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&postcount=297

I have tried putting the cdrip.skin and jpgs from the BMV2 skin and the same things happen

Comment

Hi,

I also had some problems implementing CDRip in the MC2.0 skin. Here is my thread: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66596
                I use the command:

&button14=My [email protected];CDRIp.skin&

The CDRip skin loads but my promblem is that CDRip does not find the correct CD path. It always shows the current (MP3) playlist.

After reading your topic I tried the command:

&[email protected];CDRIp.skin;RRCDRIp;C:\Prog ram Files\Road Runner\CDRIp\CDRIp.exe&

With this command CDRip does display the correct (CD) path. Now I have almost the same problem as you. When I close CDRip RR (visualy) dissapears while the music keeps on playing. Using the task manager it seemed that RR was still active but was not visible anymore. Killing the task was the only option.
                Hardware: Via Epia M10000, 512MB DDR RAM, 3,5" 40 Gig HD, slimline DVD-ROM & CD-R/RW, M1-ATX (PSU).
                Software: Roadrunner, Mapmonkey/Freedrive

My Car PC project
                FD & MM voices

Comment

Here, use this command instead

&[email protected];CDRIp.skin;PLUGIN;RRCDRip;C:\ Program Files\Road Runner\CDRip\CDRip.exe&

Leave the menu button on CDRIP.SKIN set to the default which is "Esc"

Please help.

Comment

That lloks like it works, but it doesn't really. If you look on the task bar or check in task manager CDRip the program doesn't launch. The skin launchs fine but not the program

Comment

Originally posted by J187
                      Here, use this command instead

&[email protected];CDRIp.skin;PLUGIN;RRCDRip;C:\ Program Files\Road Runner\CDRip\CDRip.exe&

Leave the menu button on CDRIP.SKIN set to the default which is "Esc"
                      By using your command my 'old' problem is back. CDRip (probably only the skin) display's the current MP3 playlist.
                      Hardware: Via Epia M10000, 512MB DDR RAM, 3,5" 40 Gig HD, slimline DVD-ROM & CD-R/RW, M1-ATX (PSU).
                      Software: Roadrunner, Mapmonkey/Freedrive

My Car PC project
                      FD & MM voices

Comment

He's right, The plugin doesn't work with my command. There apparently is a disagreement with the CDRIp plugin and flash.

Please help.

Comment

figured it had to be something to do with flash on the main menu. Thanks for trying anyway, I'll keep trying to do it anywaymay try and load it as an external program from the applications menu, just need to re-skin it again but it should work from there.

If anyone can suggest any other way to get it running from the main menu I'll try again

Comment

You now whats funny? You can't even load the conventional way by button a non-flash button on the menu. Hmm, is only the menu flash? I'm gonna try another screen.

Please help.

Comment

The menu is flash and the gps is flash. I tried loading the aduio skin from cdrip but there were problems with that too.

I didn't try to put a new button onto another menu and try to run cdrip from it however

Comment

Working...
                              X