need help with iguidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with iguidance

Is there a way that I can start iguidance in full screen mode when I press the gps button on the main menu
    I am using the CFX skin and iGuidance 2.1NA Big Button patch, version 1.0

Any help would be appreciated
    Best regards Hidroilio Perez

If your using Skinbedder with your fullscreen, just change the code on the main menu GPS button to "iGuidance_Fullscreen".

Comment

This is my only option, I donít like that many buttons on the map when you used Skinbedder

Comment

Well, you could make a full screen skin with nothing more than an application window and a button that would bring you either to a regular external_Gps.skin or back to main menu.
        Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
        Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
        I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
        Please help.

Comment

Let me be a litter more graphic

This is what I got when I press my gps button

And this is what I really want
          I want to get rid of the toolbar

Comment

Try clicking on the last button (the one with the 2 squares). The toolbar should undock itself. Then close it. I haven't tried that myself though.

I used iGSkinner (earlier version of Skinbedder), BTW. It's perfect for me. There's no added buttons like Skinbedder (even though you could edit the skinbedder's ini files to disable those buttons).

Purdoom is also working on his iGMod that's supposed to integrate well with the CFX skin.
            iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
            CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Well b8bboi
              Try clicking on the last button (the one with the 2 squares). The toolbar should undock itself. Then close it. I haven't tried that myself though
              thatís what I am trying to avoid a click on that tool bar button
              The problem is that I have been trying to implement a littler application to automatic click on it but the windows that enclosed the toolbars no have caption

I was able to bypass the two first dialog when the application start (making a littler program that auto click the ok button)

Comment

Dont use skinbedder, just change the path to go straight to IGuidance instead. Those buttons are there because of skinbedder.

Comment

Originally posted by hidroela
                  Well b8bboi thatís what I am trying to avoid a click on that tool bar button
                  The problem is that I have been trying to implement a littler application to automatic click on it but the windows that enclosed the toolbars no have caption

I was able to bypass the two first dialog when the application start (making a littler program that auto click the ok button)

Dude, I already gave you all the help you can get. Search for iGSkinner. It's perfect. No warning. No toolbars. No added buttons. Just straight up iGuidance. What more do you want?
                  iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
                  CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

I use iGLaunch and it works very well. No borders or tool bars.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ok I manage to automatic click on the toolbars and closed using VB code
                      This is the source code:
                      http://home.earthlink.net/~hidroela/Click me.rar

Comment

Working...
                      X