cinergy 600 pci with sp13000 in the blue case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cinergy 600 pci with sp13000 in the blue case

just finished and work everything good in RR with flexible riser pci just need little cut on the heat-sink and cinergy 600 perfect fit in blue case with SP13000 MB
    great 5.1 sound and finally RDS support on radio I've used onboard cd-audio in for radio/tv and keep free all 3 jack for driving all my 6ch at my 3 amps and no needing 5.1 sound card

(needed little mod on pci card removing all connector and little inductor to avoid ground noise from radio due to 18ohm difference between antenna ground and pci ground if got problem send me a highres picture and I will show if anybody need)
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rsivan
    (needed little mod on pci card removing all connector and little inductor to avoid ground noise from radio due to 18ohm difference between antenna ground and pci ground if got problem send me a highres picture and I will show if anybody need)
    Hi rsivan!

Please illustrate your mod!
    My problem is noise from Cinergy600! :-(
    Renault Megane II Berline 1.5 dCI Dynamique Plus 2004
    Epia SP13000, HDD 40 Gb, CarTFT MM400 7" touchscreen, SB Audigy 2 (PCI), Terratec Cinergy 600 TV/FM tuner, M1 ATX
    Gigabyte USB BT dongle, X-Micro Wlan USB stick
    Globalstar BR-353 USB GPS

Comment

please send a detailed picture of cinergy board I will show which have to do

Comment

that's some "tight" fitting right there.. haha nice.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I've actually did the same thing for 3 or 4 months ago, but I didn't do anything to my Cinergy card. My MB is a 12000 MS. It's been in my car since then. Itīs also working good on long trips (5 hours), with video showing so there aren't even any heat problems.

Comment

Hey,

I also have the Cinergy card with flexible risercard and the reception is terrible with car antenna, it's mostly some sort of interference noise, and the card thinks it's getting somesort of reception from almost any frequency. But I can hear only few real stations (very badly).
            I'm intrested if this mod of yours would help, I can take a picture of the card tomorrow.

Comment

Cinergy 600

Here's the picture of the card.
              Attached Files

Comment

the inductor labeled L5 (near remote ir connector) must be shorted to remove the 18ohm difference between pci and audio ground
                for a better reception you have to make a good shielding to antenna jack
                (I've used a female car antenna connettor with 10cm cable, pulled out from old car radio)
                and where conected to cinergy, soldering direct inside antenna connector and with silver foil around wrap to make total shielding
                I've resolved all reception problem on my e46 328ci with factory integrated antenna
                I will take picture of all connector and mod's in next days cuz I have to change my HD and I need to reopen carputer

Comment

Do you have the same level of reception than with the factory HU?
                  Because I have an e46 + cinergy and the reception is sometimes great but not of the same level as the factory HU.
                  In fact, shielding seems really important for the cinergy. For instance, opening the pc box means loosing a big amount of reception.

Comment

Ichatela, please read my post in your thread http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ight=reception

rsivan, I think I'm out of skills doing this L5 modification, the component is so small and on the other side of the card this component doesn't seem to have those small tin thingies that would make the shorting easy...
                    But maybe it would help if you posted the picture how you did the shorting...

Comment

here new pic of antenna fix and L5 shorted
                      Attached Files

Comment

And Here New pictures... Just Now Finished To Upgrading my Hd With a brand new
                        SATA 80gb Samsung 5400rpm
                        This Work Much Better And Xp More Fastest
                        Look Pictures I Have Fixed Sata Cable To Make Short Angle On Mb Connector Due To Upper Pci Card
                        Attached Files

Comment

e46 antenna

try to make good shielding like my picture I've tryed with both method and now reception in my city is very good
                          remember the cable must be shielded from bmw antenna amplifier near the rear glass till the radio card
                          (no cut or junction)

Originally posted by lchatela
                          Do you have the same level of reception than with the factory HU?
                          Because I have an e46 + cinergy and the reception is sometimes great but not of the same level as the factory HU.
                          In fact, shielding seems really important for the cinergy. For instance, opening the pc box means loosing a big amount of reception.

Comment

Where can I get the Flexy Riser and connector? for the Cinergy 600

Where can I obtain the flexible PCI Riser card that is being used in this setup? I need one and I am in San Jose California - the Bay Area.
                            I am trying to setup my Cinergy 600 and need that cable to fit it into my case enclosure.

Also what type of adapter is used to go from the FM antenna port on the Rear of the Cinergy 600 to a standard FM Car Antenna? Pictures of the connector and location that I can purchase one _Website? Online?

I will splice it and shield it like this thread says to , but first I need these risers and connectors.

Please help!

E30_droptop

Comment

I bought all from www.cartft.com but if you search you can also find in USA
                              the antenna adapter is pulled out from old car radio...
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X