AVS hides behind Album Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVS hides behind Album Art

I have searched and searched for a problem with the AVS Visual Plugin hiding behind album art when clicking in the next track button when playing music -please help. This happens in all skins. I did a fresh load of WinXP, RR, device drivers and newest version of the plugin. I have tried it with newest and old version of WinAmp. I click on next track and it hides behind the album art and see a row of single pixels of the AVS plugin below the Album art, I can even click on the row of pixel to bring the AVS window forward and in front of the Album art but as soon as I advance to the next track or even if I let the song change by itself the AVS window hides again.I'm going...
    Car: 2002 Dodge Intrepid SE
    Car PC: AMD XP 2500+, 1gig DDR, MSI KM4M mobo, GeForce 5200 128mb, Western Digital 250gig HDD, DVD, 802.11g, Rikaline USB Mouse GPS, WinXP SP1
    Screens: Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen and Lilliput 7" RCA LCDs

I think its designed to that.
    Osiris Networx

--Tuning is all about price vs performance. You've got to find your own medium.--

Comment

which skin. Did you make a screensaver.ini file?
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I am using the standard Brushed Metal Black or even the Alum one...only happens with AVS. If I change the Visual to Milkdrop works fine, no hiding when switching tracks on the same skin. I am not using a screensaver as well.
        Car PC: AMD XP 2500+, 1gig DDR, MSI KM4M mobo, GeForce 5200 128mb, Western Digital 250gig HDD, DVD, 802.11g, Rikaline USB Mouse GPS, WinXP SP1

Comment

This is a side effect of embedding the AVS window within RR's skin.. move the AVS to a different location than the album art and it should work fine. IF you enable the AVS transparency it should also work.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

So are you saying if I enable the AVS transparency and say set it to 90% or even %100 opacity...I will not have to move it, and it should stay on top? Do I have to do this in the skin.ini (I think thats where its at) or in the plugin? Is there any chance to fixing this side-effect? I know your busy!

Guino is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by dougmorgan99
              So are you saying if I enable the AVS transparency and say set it to 90% or even %100 opacity...I will not have to move it, and it should stay on top? Do I have to do this in the skin.ini (I think thats where its at) or in the plugin? Is there any chance to fixing this side-effect? I know your busy!
              I need to know this, too.
              iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
              CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Working...
              X