X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keypad navigation and focus

ive done a little search but nothing aswered my question

when using the keypad to navigate,
    when a program is embeded it will stele the focus from RR making the shortcut keys nolonger work

is there a way to make RR check and regain focus
    or a line to add to the shortcut key to make it get focus??

thanks mick
    View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

This is the intended functionality -- exactly so you can use the keyboard on your embedded application. A simple ALT-TAB can do the trick. Now your "issue" is probably because you don't have a FULL keyboard available and my problem is that the same way that you're asking for RR to steal focus away, I'll have other people asking for RR NOT to steal the focus away. All I can recommend is for you to assign a shortcut key on the embeded application or use a hot-key application to try and assign a key globally for the simple purpose of simulating ALT-TAB for instance.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

is there any way to make the RR commndsa global so they work regardless of it being focused or not?
      View My Blog

Comment

Use Girder.
        iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
        CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Originally posted by guino
          problem is that the same way that you're asking for RR to steal focus away, I'll have other people asking for RR NOT to steal the focus away.
          is there anyways u could put this in as a setting, something like

keepfocus=true|flase ??

i will have a go at girder too..
          thanks
          View My Blog

Comment

Working...
          X