Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Files

Hi All,

I understand it must be frustrating for many people that the mirror site with skins and such is currently down (out of bandwidth). I am unsure of when it will come back up (if ever), so I am collecting all files to upload it to another server. This is nothing quick since there are about 800Mb worth of stuff to upload. Also, I'll say that it's frustrating for me too since I take the time to organize the files and such, so now I'm going to organize everything in my HD first.

I have pretty much everything here, but I'm looking for those files before I even think of putting anything up (I just want to have everything organized in my HD before anything):

-Mac Day Skin
    -Mac Night Skin
    -ZDGrey Skin

If anyone has the above skins, please, if you'd be kind enough to upload them to my ftp site: ftp://12.211.44.101/Upload/ I'd certainly appreciate your help. I still need to copy a bunch of files from different computers here before I can start uploading this stuff.

Thanks,
    Guino.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Guino,

Throw whatever you like on the rrdownloads.net site, it has plenty of spare bandwidth available.

Comment

rrdownloads.net doesnt work for me, are there any pages there or just files that must be directly linked to?
      Jarrod - Holden VX S!

Comment

Hello everyone. I have been working on a solution to the skin problem that has been haunting all other sites and this forum. check out www.mobile-effects.com for most of the skins.

We're still working on adding more skins, but there's already well over 100 there for download.

You must register and log in to view the skin browser system. If you have any problems getting in, PM me. There's no activation email, so once you sign up, just try logging right in.

Thanks.

Guino, if you would be so kind to include Mobile Effects as a mirror on your various lists, I'd appreciate it. As always, all credit for each skin made goes to the proper author/creator.
        www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Glad to help you Guino. Uploading right now
          Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

Direct link, once you've created an account and logged into the homepage:

http://www.mobile-effects.com/module...e=Theme_System

This is still a work in progress, but any problems or broken downloads, please let me know
            Attached Files
            www.mobile-effects.com

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Thanks guys for the help... I'll be uploading this stuff to rrdownloads.net along with a simple mirror page World705 had made.

@SnyperBob: Very nice skin system there.. I'll post your site in the FAQs and a link to it from the mirror sites too.
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thank you!
                www.mobile-effects.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrod
                  rrdownloads.net doesnt work for me, are there any pages there or just files that must be directly linked to?

They are all direct links.

Comment

www.mobile-effects.com
                    Attached Files
                    www.mobile-effects.com

Comment

server will be back up on end of month! hense bandwidth reset.. 100gb limit or 120gb can't remeber lol

Comment

Originally posted by SnyperBob
                        Direct link, once you've created an account and logged into the homepage:
                        This is one thing I hate most.

But thank for helping the community {SnyperBob}.
                        2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                        89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                        Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                        RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                        EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Ok, Gobby's server is up and running now with the site World705 Designed.

www.rrdownloads.net
                          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC
                            This is one thing I hate most.

But thank for helping the community {SnyperBob}.
                            I understand, but when you put in practically as many hours as the programmers around here do to make their software - just to organize information and software to be given out for free....

I think you'd understand why we would like user's to sign up. Plus it cuts down on issues caused by bots and the like.

Hell, it took about a month to get the skin browser up and running to it's current state. It's well over a gig of skins so far!

Turn out has been positive, and we're glad the community likes it so much. Also, its more exposure for the skinners, programmers, etc... We're glad we can offer a reliable site to meet the needs of everyone.

And to the man - Thanks Guino for an awesome Front End!
                            www.mobile-effects.com

Comment

that design was quick said i was gonna re do it lol oh well temp for now

Comment

Working...
                              X