Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sendkey in exectbl.ini ?

Hey

Instead of defining a button in a skin and using senkeys to get focus back to RR from mapmonkey, could i put the sendkey command in the exectbl.ini somehow instead ?
    Not doing carpc anymore

sure you can, question is: how you're going to execute that command ? ExecTBL simply interprets commands from different inputs in RR and translates them as necessary... the commands need to come from either Girder, SDK, Gestures, KeyTBL, Flash or Actual skin buttons. If you can generate the command from any of those it should work regardless of having a button on the skin or not.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

thanks, will try that, but how will the syntax look for sendkey in exectbl.ini ?
      Not doing carpc anymore

Comment

same way.. if your button code is: "ACTIVATE;...||SENDKEY;...||GETFOCUS" then your command in exectbl.ini will be:

"MYCOMMAND","ACTIVATE;...||SENDKEY;...||GETFOC US"

Then anything that executes "MYCOMMAND" be that a button, girder command, keypress, etc ... will execute your command.. you can even limit the function of that command to specific screens:

"MYCOMMAND","ACTIVATE;...||SENDKEY;A||GETFOCUS",ex ternal_gps.skin
        "MYCOMMAND","ACTIVATE;...||SENDKEY;B||GETFOCUS",de stinator_gps.skin
        "MYCOMMAND","ACTIVATE;...||SENDKEY;C||GETFOCUS "

The above will execute one thing on external gps (A), another in the destinator screen (B) and another on any other screen (C) all based on this same "MYCOMMAND" we created -- a command that can be executed by girder, keypress, gestures etc.

Note: the post is F***ed up with extras spaces, but I posted it correctly.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Why only function on Touchscreen, but not mouse click?

Hello Guino,

I already done to typing the SENDKEY for the desire of each page. But if I use touchscreen function, have to keep my finger on screen more seconds untill it active, and by mouse click there is no function. Where is the keypoint ? Thank you.

Comment

hahahaha... sorry, but I could not make anything of what you said.. :|
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

ah~~~, OK, I thought there are somethings wrong upon SENDKEY activate. Thank you.

Comment

thanks guino, i will try that tonight. am getting almost done with my shuttlexpress, it can control pretty much every part of RR now, with 5 buttons and a jog/shuffle wheel :-)
                Not doing carpc anymore

Comment

Working...
                X