i feel like this should be part of the FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like this should be part of the FAQ

how do i just add all the songs i have to the 'current playlist'?
    carputer - done.

Easiest way: Place at least one song DIRECTLY under your music folder and hit "SELECT".

This used to be very easy right up until the option to prevent going "up" from your music folder was put in place. Back then you could simply hit "back" from your music folder then hit "select". Now you'd have to add a line to RR.INI to allow you to do that. Other options are to make a playlist in winamp and load it, or make a browse.rrl link to your music path and hit select on it.

Honestly, I would not encourage anyone to do that, the least amount of songs you load at once, the better for you.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

hmm... well now i actually cant figure out how to add a single song to the on the fly playlist...

whenever i hit the buttons with the arrow pointing into the box thing, it makes me back to my (empty) playlist....
      carputer - done.

Comment

The select buttons wont work only under one circunstance: Winamp is either not running or is frozen. In any case, to add a single sond you should use the ADD1 button "+1" on the brushed metal skin.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
        X