My old hardware for reader temp. In & Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old hardware for reader temp. In & Out

Ok, I have decided to publish my old hardware to read perfectly 4 probes DS18S20 compatible with the kit used in RoadRunner from many.

The hardware derives from the published material free on line in the link proposed by Guino many months ago.

I have drawn my PCB, and small corrected the orignal .asm file,and creating .hex for program the P12C509.

To disposition all to build home made the hardware in the zip file.
    Here under screenshoot of the PCB and old photo of my old hardware.

EDIT:Please, every comment in this thread.

EDIT2:Please , I dont' have time for make home made for other the PCB's...
    I don't sell my hardware ,it' s on line fre for all , but build alone each of you this devices!

Good job to everybody

Mauri
    Attached Files

PCB screenshot:
    Attached Files

Comment

Photo (bad , sorry!)
      Attached Files

Comment

Is this the circuit that can maintain gps lock and monitor the car battery voltage too? It looks like a temperature probe unit, but I can't tell what some of the other components are.
        My Worklog

Comment

Originally posted by peecee
          Is this the circuit that can maintain gps lock and monitor the car battery voltage too? It looks like a temperature probe unit, but I can't tell what some of the other components are.
          No, this hardware it's only for to read the temperatures... for other discourse you build the other my old hardware.

Mauri

Comment

It may be usefull for the users to know how they can program the PIC.. I mean, I know you can build a little circuit to do it using the serial port, or buy a kit to do it.. but I honestly ordered the kit from a store exactly because they send you the PIC already programmed -- I just didn't want to bother with that stuff..
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I have published the hardware only because someone who understands of electronics is able simply to build it home made spending very less than to already purchase the kit ready.....

If however I have created some problem with this thing, I can close the thread or delete the zip file ... make to know me if have been wrong!

Mauri

Comment

it's not a problem at all man.. I was nearly poiting out that most people may need a little more information...
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                  it's not a problem at all man.. I was nearly poiting out that most people may need a little more information...
                  Guino, no problem!

Hi

Mauri

Comment

If I had say 10 of these boards printed, would anyone be interested?

Comment

Originally posted by greenman100
                      If I had say 10 of these boards printed, would anyone be interested?
                      Count me in for 2
                      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

they'd probably be about $5 each, actual cost to me

Comment

if I had these printed, could someone else program the PICs?

Comment

hex file for 16f84?

hi, is there by any chance Mauri that you can make a hex file for 16f84?

i have a coupple of those around. I have tried to to use gpasm with windows
                            but not so succesful and i don't have a linux.

Br Nots

Comment

I need some help with this thing.
                              Anyone out there that built one and can tell me how it works?
                              I built one but it only worked when I had one sensor connected. As soon as I connect another it stops sending data. So I built another one but it acts the same way. Do I have to send it a command to get a particular sensor or what? Anyone able to help?
                              My Work Thread:
                              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72552
                              Source switcher for Lill
                              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...d=1#post841007

Comment

Working...
                              X