* Added commands to switch to next/previous AVS visualization
    * Added command to save current or selected track to a playlist file
    * Added command to save current playlist direct to specified file
    * Added command to loop back to previous screen
    * Added support for custom Gesture Drawing images
    * Added support for defining Exclude areas for gestures
    * Added support for changing resolution upon start/shutdown of RR
    * Added key modifier to ignore gestures when holding SHIFT down
    * Addeed command line tool to execute RR commands from any outside applications
    * Improved Serial Port support to accept ports from 1 to 99
    * Improved XM support to allow XM command at startup
    * Improved Temperature Sensor support to re-start port when connection is lost
    * Improved External GPS support by closing/opening GPS port, when launching/closing MM/FD/External GPS
    * Improved Skin switching as to not show desktop while loading a new skin
    * Improved Calls List display to not include time/date info when not received by phone
    * Improved Functionality of ExecTBL.INI for multiple commands
    * Fixed issue with reading Extended M3U data from the audio browser
    * Fixed issue with AlbumArt Path label code not having drive letter (New Winamp versions)
    * Fixed issue with Gestures hiding transparent screens
    * Fixed issue with Custom Flash lists
    * Fixed issue with Phoco screen freezing up when not setup
    * Fixed issue with "HIDECONTROLS" not working propperly with MPC
    * Fixed issue with reading GPS heading from FreeDrive messages
    * Updated Readme.txt

Notes:

-This is missing from the skin commands.txt:

"SAVELIST" - This allows you to save a playlist to disk. You specify the full path of the playlist on disk. Example: "SAVELIST;C:\Test.m3u"

-Everything else you need to know about this version is either in Readme.txt or skin commands.txt

Thanks for your support,
    Guino.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Is there an easy way to upgrade from the last version? Like just copying the EXE?
    And where can I go to make a donation for your hard work?

edit: nevermind I found it and just made one. Thanks!

-Rich
    http://www.mybimmer.net

Comment

OMG are we back to the weekly updates...
      RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
      Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
      Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
      RRMedia
      RRExtended
      DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

u machine
        View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

Thanks Guino, looking good as always

Comment

Originally posted by srcstc

Is there an easy way to upgrade from the last version? Like just copying the EXE?
            Yes, can we just copy the exe? I hate to lose any settings..
            Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

:-) looking good, will crack on with the skin I'm doing.. also do a bit on FD, thanks for helping me intergrate your improved com port code.

Couple of things concerning album art.. its still not using the default directory.. so you still need to manually alter the skin file to contain the correct path.. ie. SD,02,2,120,95,"D:\" If I remember it was just a case of "" being "default" in the code, will look later if I get time. The other thing was the album art is failing to refresh on the selected item when you pg up / down , up / down.. so say you have a list of nine albums.. and your selected on the third one, then you press page down, the list updates, but it fails to then show the art from the new third album in the new list. hope you understand what I mean..

cheers

CdR
              Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

updates do not include config files.. meaning that they do not override orignal settings.

Comment

They might not include config files, but my ExecTbl.ini got overwritten. Good thing I had a backup! Is there any reason the "GESTURE-P" is not "GEST-P"? I'm not using it, but it seems odd.

And in RRConfig, when you want to add a motherboard monitor value, it inserts "MDM" instead of MBM." Silly typo, but it confused me at first.
                  My Worklog

Comment

Guino.. my Antivirus signal: RoadRunnerBinary.zip contain NewHeur_PE "VIRUS!"

Comment

Originally posted by tbird2340
                      Yes, can we just copy the exe? I hate to lose any settings..
                      You can do that.. just copy all files except the INI ones so you don't loose your settings.. normally, I'd recommend running RRConfig to set up anything newly added -- nothing new in RRConfig though.. just a few fixes.
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

NewHeur_PE sounds like its a virus that attaches its self to zip folders.. or any file.. doesn't mean u downloaded it with the virus..

Comment

I have had two other reports of that.. I need to go test this in the car cause I don't have enough albums/pictures here on the PC.. I guess I can copy a few folders..

Regarding the "default" directory, I think you need to leave out the setting altogether since "" would make it use whatever is the current directory (most likely RR's folder).. omitting that last paramert (i.e. SD,02,2,120,95) should make it use the path from the PREVIOUS screen loaded (as long as it has a folder list).

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL
                          Couple of things concerning album art.. its still not using the default directory.. so you still need to manually alter the skin file to contain the correct path.. ie. SD,02,2,120,95,"D:\" If I remember it was just a case of "" being "default" in the code, will look later if I get time. The other thing was the album art is failing to refresh on the selected item when you pg up / down , up / down.. so say you have a list of nine albums.. and your selected on the third one, then you press page down, the list updates, but it fails to then show the art from the new third album in the new list. hope you understand what I mean..
                          cheers
                          CdR
                          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by peecee
                            They might not include config files, but my ExecTbl.ini got overwritten. Good thing I had a backup! Is there any reason the "GESTURE-P" is not "GEST-P"? I'm not using it, but it seems odd.
                            And in RRConfig, when you want to add a motherboard monitor value, it inserts "MDM" instead of MBM." Silly typo, but it confused me at first.
                            Yeah, I don't include RR.INI since it's automatically created by RRConfig if you don't have one.. the other "Optional" INIs are included in case you don't already have them.

The "GESTURE-P" was changed because the longer lines have priority matching on Gestures.ini ... when it was just "GEST-P" the line was very short so it was causing miss matching with other longer lines of similar gesture. This wouldn't happen if I had used a technique like the palm pda does (where P is: Down-Up-Right-Down-Left)
                            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
                            X