Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IG, Works on it's on but not in RR (No GPS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IG, Works on it's on but not in RR (No GPS)

For some odd reason I can launch Iguidance on it's own and the GPS works fine. When I launch it inside RR it keeps saying GPS not found. I go in and tell it the correct com port and it still says GPS not found. The rr.ini has the correct com port as well.

Any ideas??

Thanks!
    Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

I had the same problem last nite. I had to change the GPS port on RR to 0 for iGuidance to recognize the GPS once embedded into RR.
    EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

Thanks. I'll try that.

Comment

The rr.ini has the correct com port as well.
        No, this is the problem. The COM port in RR.ini is for RR to display things like speed on its own. That will cause a conflict with iGuidance. Put a blank value in there.

If you still want RR to connect to the COM port, use a port splitter like XPort (search other forums) then use one for RR, one for iGuidance.
        iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
        CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Thanks b8bboi!

Comment

I'm using a USB GPS Reciever (LT-20) w/ my RR and anytime I hit GPS it any skin other than the Brushed Metal skin it crashes and burns. I can use it as a standalone w/ no problem. Boy and I frustrated...
            Setup:
            Dynaudio 240GT
            PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
            Zapco DSP6
            ADS DAC
            Testing new board (Albatron KI690-AM2)

"I dont know if complaints were filed, or mistakes were made, but feelings were hurt." -Krystal Washington

Comment

Working...
            X