XM channel update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM channel update

Xm has new channels, Do I have to update something in RR to recieve them?
    I know that xm sometimes sends updates to tuner boxes... but wasn't sure if there was a set channel list inside RR when using it with a computer.
    or I'm I dumb for asking?
    Thanks
    Bmo

I'd also like to know this. Some channels have been removed as well.

Biostar M7NCG 400 ver 7.2 AMD Mobile Athlon 1.1GHz (@ 1GHz), Kingston PC2700 512mb WD 80gig HD Custom Case Opus 150W PS Lilliput 7" TS D-Link DBT-120 BT D-Link DWL-G122 WiFi Holux GR-231 GPS nLited XP Pro iGuidance RoadRunner frontend

Comment

Hey Chuck,

Heard anything about this?
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

you can edit xmcache.ini to edit the new line up.. or try the "infamous" xmreload command that reportedly doesn't always work.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Ok I got it.
          I had to update the xmart files, then I reloaded on the xm skin, and everything is fine.
          I have the channel art at home, I'll post it later tonight.

Bmo

Comment

Looks like I need to do some work on this
            2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

Working...
            X