Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switchbutton without a button?

Hi guys,

I want my powermate using girder to switch skins from AUDIO to SIRIUS using the same action on the powermate (doubleclick) so I double click the powermate, it switches to Audio skin. Doubleclick again it switches to Sirius skin.

Cant use the new command to loop back to previous screen as whodwho's voice software is not compiled to G's latest release.

Is there an easy way on the RR side of things to accomplish this? Could use a girder plug in, but it would screw up the whole script.
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Not sure what you are doing but guino just added a command to recall last skin “LASTSCR”

And it will switch back and forth
    2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

Chuck,

OK LASTSCR works sort of. I need to load the SIRIUS skin and the audio skin, but I have not been to the SIRUIS skin. Is it possible to point to the 2 skins that LASTSCR will switch between to start off?

"LASTSCR","LOAD;AUDIO.skin||LOAD;SIRIUS.skin" I know this does not work but maybe this makes it more clear of what I am trying to do.
      2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
      Sound Stage
      Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

I cannot think of a way to do this right now but if guino adds the setswitch that I have been posting about you could do this easily

“AUDIOSIRIUS”,”SWITCH;AUDIO||SETSWITCH;2<<SIR IUS|| SETSWITCH;1”

HAY guino is there a way to do this now?
        2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

Ok put this in your ExecTBL.ini file and it should work

"AUDIOSIRIUS ","SIRIUS",Audio_Player.skin
          "AUDIOSIRIUS ","AUDIO",Sirius.skin
          "AUDIOSIRIUS "," AUDIO "
          2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
            Ok put this in your ExecTBL.ini file and it should work

"AUDIOSIRIUS ","SIRIUS",Audio_Player.skin
            "AUDIOSIRIUS ","AUDIO",Sirius.skin
            "AUDIOSIRIUS ","AUDIO"
            Exactly what I was going to suggest -- then add a girder command to execute "AUDIOSIRIUS"
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I love you guys
              Sound Stage
              Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Working...
              X